RCI Antenna Control Unit Web GUI provides teleport and broadcast operators the ability to control their RC1500, RC2000, or RC2500 antenna controllers via an easy to use web based Graphical User Interface (GUI). The RCI Antenna Control Unit Web GUI compliments modern IP based Satcom equipment architectures by allowing user access via a web GUI, simplifying work flows for operators and technicians.
Av-Comm has a long standing relationship with RCI and has developed specialised firmware versions for the RCI Web Server to optimise operations for users in Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific Islands. Av-Comm has first hand experience installing and configuring the RCI Web Server and can assist customers with the IT environment to ensure seemly installation. We utilise the RCI Web Server to operate several antennas at our teleports and have experienced first hand the benefits the RCI Web Server provides operators.
- Allows Antenna Control Operations via your web Browser
- Operates with RC1500, RC2000 and RC2500 products with remote control.
- The Graphical User Interface allows AUTO Moves, Jog Operations, displays Errors and allows error Resets.
- SNMP Monitoring
- Easy firmware upgrades via IP.
- DNS firewall pass-through capable.
- Password protection available.