The Agilis 100 Watt Ku Band BUC is a small, lightweight, and high performance BUC that is ideal for mobile and satellite uplink applications. The Agilis 100 Watt Ku Band BUC utilises an L Band input and can be configured in several output frequency ranges and local oscillator values. The Agilis 100 Watt Ku Band BUC is powered by a line filtered 96-264 VAC internal power supply. The Agilis 100 Watt Ku Band BUC is designed to be hub mounted and utilises innovative and efficient thermal design to make the Agilis 100 Watt Ku Band BUC the smallest and most reliable in the industry.
The Agilis range of High Power BUCs range in output power from 100 – 500 watts and provide operators with one of the highest levels of RF efficiency and lowest rates of power consumption for BUCs in this class. Agilis High Power BUCs utilise GaN technology and inbuilt linearisers as standard providing superior multi-carrier performance making them ideally suited to VSAT applications. Furthermore Agilis’ superior thermal dissipation designs allow the BUCs to occupy smaller form factors than their competitors.
Agilis is a world-renowned RF engineering company based in Singapore offering its extensive range of RF products globally. Agilis is a vertically integrated company with its products designed and manufactured at its in-house facilities ensuring the highest level of quality is maintained. Agilis is wholly owned by ST Electronics whose portfolio of companies include iDirect the world leading VSAT hub solution provider.
- Compact and lightweight
- Available in standard and extended Ku-Band
- Forward & reverse power detection
- Input power detection
- Intuitive monitoring & control through RS232/RS485 & Ethernet (SNMP & HTTP), Bluetooth and Wifi
- Automatic fault identification & alarm generation
- Temperature compensation facility
- Built-in redundancy facility
- Built-in 10MHz reference with auto-detection
- Built-in receive reject filter
- Sample port for output monitoring
- Wide operating temperature range -40ºC to +60ºC
- RoHS Compliant
Ku Band Medium Power (14 – 14.5 GHz)
|Model||Power (W)||Output (P1dBm)||Gain (dB)||Power Consumption (W)|
|ALB129||100||50||70||550 @ 24 VDC|
|ALB129||200||53||80||1500 @ 24 VDC|
|ALB129||500||57||80||3500 @ 24 VDC|