The Agilis 80 Watt Ku Band BUC is a small, lightweight, and high performance BUC that is ideal for mobile and satellite uplink applications. The Agilis 80 Watt Ku Band BUC utilises an L Band input and can be configured in several output frequency ranges and local oscillator values. The Agilis 80 Watt Ku Band BUC is powered by 48 V DC via an external power supply, alternatively the BUC can be powered by 96-264 VAC. The Agilis 80 Watt Ku Band BUC is designed to be hub mounted and utilises innovative and efficient thermal design to make the Agilis 80 Watt Ku Band BUC the smallest and most reliable in the industry.
Agilis offer several Medium Power BUCs ranging in power from 16 – 80 watts. Agilis BUCs have superior thermal design allowing a maximum operating temperature of 60°C. Agilis’ Medium Power range can be configured in several output frequency ranges and local oscillator values depending on the application. Further adding to their robust and rugged design, Agilis’ Medium Power BUCs provide line filtering on the DC power supply input allowing the BUCs to operate from 38 – 60 volts.
Agilis is a world-renowned RF engineering company based in Singapore offering its extensive range of RF products globally. Agilis is a vertically integrated company with its products designed and manufactured at its in-house facilities ensuring the highest level of quality is maintained. Agilis is wholly owned by ST Electronics whose portfolio of companies include iDirect the world leading VSAT hub solution provider.
- Available in standard and extended Ku-Band
- Forward & reverse power detection
- Input power detection
- Intuitive monitoring & control through RS232/RS485 & Ethernet (SNMP & HTTP), Bluetooth and Wifi
- Automatic fault identification & alarm generation
- Temperature compensation facility
- Built-in redundancy facility
- Built-in 10 MHz reference with auto-detection
- Built-in receive reject filter
- Sample port for output monitoring
- Wide operating temperature range -40ºC to +60ºC
Ku Band Medium Power (14 – 14.5 GHz)
|Model||Power (W)||Output (P1dBm)||Gain (dB)||Power Consumption (W)|
|ALB129||16||42||68||180 @ 48 VDC|
|ALB129||20||43||68||180 @ 48 VDC|
|ALB129||25||44||68||180 @ 48 VDC|
|ALB229||80||49||70||550 @ 48 VDC|