The Agilis Ku Band to L/IF Downconverter provides a broadcast quality solution for teleport and earth stations who use a hybrid of IF (70MHz or 140MHz) and L Band equipment to provide telephony services. The Agilis Ku Band to L/IF Downconverter accepts a frequency input of 10.7-12.75GHz making it compatible with wideband BSS and FSS Ku Band satellites.
The Agilis Ku Band to L/IF Downconverter is rack mounted and is powered by a 100-240VAC internal power supply. The unit can be controlled via RS232/485 with external monitoring provided through SNMP.
• Compact unit, complete in a single 1 RU package
• Full monitoring and control through LCD and keypad front panel or serial remote
• User selectable spectrum inversion
• Redundant ready
• Available for wide satellite bands
• Flexible design for various user’s configurations
• RS232, RS485 and SNMP interface for remote M&C
|Input Frequency||10.70 to 12.75GHz|
|Output Frequency||950-1700MHz (for Ku to L) (depends onfrequency bands selection), 70 ± 18MHz (140MHz optional) (for Ku to IF)|
|Conversion Gain||45 dB min|
|Gain Adjustment||40dB with 0.5dB step|
Rear Panel Connections
|IF/L Output||BNC Female (for Ku to IF), N-Type Female (for Ku to L)|
|RF Band Output||SMA Female||10MHz Ext REF Connector||BNC Female|