The Agilis IF/L to Ku Band Upconverter provides a broadcast quality solution for teleport and earth station customers who use require upconversion of individual Tx carriers before entering the RF chain to be amplified by Ku Band SSPA or TWT amplifiers. The Agilis Upconverter provide a user selectable input of either IF (70MHz or 140MHz*) or L Band (950-1700MHz) which is then upconverted to C Band (13.75-14.5GHz) at a power level of +5dBm.
The Agilis IF/L to Ku Band Upconverter is rack mounted and is powered by a 100-240VAC internal power supply. The unit can be controlled via RS232/485 with external monitoring provided through SNMP.
• Compact unit, complete in a single 1 RU package
• Full monitoring and control through LCD and keypad front panel or serial remote
• User selectable spectrum inversion
• Redundant ready
• Available for wide satellite bands
• Flexible design for various user’s configurations
• RS232, RS485 and SNMP interface for remote M&C
|Input Frequency||950-1700MHz (for L to Ku)|
|Conversion Gain||25dB min|
|Gain Adjustment||20dB with 0.5dB step|
Rear Panel Connections
|IF/L Output||BNC Female (for IF to Ku) N-Type Female (for L to Ku)|
|10MHz Ext REF Connector||BNC Female|