The PBI 2200MX DVB Re-Multiplexer & Scrambler Module is a professional DVB-TS Re-Multiplexer and Scrambler module, which can re-multiplex MPTS or SPTS from GbE interface or via the 8 ASI input ports. The PBI 2200MX DVB Re-Multiplexer & Scrambler Module supports four different types of encryption including Simulcrypt, BISS 1, BISS E by using a DVB common scrambling algorithm and built-in CW generator.
The PBI 2200MX DVB Re-Multiplexer & Scrambler Module then outputs the new MPTS via GbE interface or via 2 ASI output ports. The PBI 2200MX DVB Re-Multiplexer & Scrambler supports maximum 256 PID(or 32 services) remux, re-mapping, bypass, filtering, and can insert or generate PSI/SI. With its PCR correction and re-stamping, it can improve the PCR Jitter issue.
- Fully compliant with IOS13818 and EN300 468 standard
- Support MPEG2/H.264 TS Re-Multiplexing and Scrambling
- Support BISS 1/E, Simulcrypt mode (for enhancement type)
- 8*ASI for SPTS/MPTS input, up to 213Mbps for each ASI.
- 2*ASI for MPTS output, up to 213Mbps for each ASI (transparent TS).
- Support error alarm of TS level
- Support statistics of PID and service bit rate
- Support bypass or re-generate EIT
- IP GbE interface with up to 860Mbps input/output (transparent TS)
- Support Null/Non-Null packet transmission mode of TS over IP
- Support PCR re-generation of IP packet
- Support multiplexing output up to 32 services(or 256 PIDs)
- Powerful re-generation and correction ability for PCR of up to 32 services
- Support PID remapping, bypass, filtering, conflict detection and sequence collation
- Support PSI/SI insertion and re-generation. NIT and SDT edition
- Large cache with powerful output buffer against burst overflow
- Can insert, re-mux and transport different data
- Web remote management and SNMP supervision