PBI 2410D Quad Tuner IPTV Module is an ideal solution for IPTV headends. The module can accept up to four independent terrestrial (satellite version also available) inputs and can remultiplexed (remux) the transport streams of all four inputs into a new custom transport stream that can be outputted via ASI or TS/IP for IPTV. The PBI 2410D Quad Tuner IPTV Module also includes automatic reinsertion of the electronic information table (EIT) PIDs providing the 24 hour electronic program guide (EPG) for all services on the output. The DMM-2410D can output the services in either unicast or multicast via the TS/IP output.
One example of how the DMM-2410D can be used in Australia is to use 2 x DMM-2410D modules fitted in 1 x DMM-200MF frame to receive the 5 main television broadcaster bouquets on DVB-T. The desired channels are selected from the remux menu and are then directed to the TS/IP output. The DMM-2410D then automatically reinserts the EIT PIDs for each bouquet and the full channel list of 19 primary channels can be distributed for viewing.
- Mulitiple inputs DVB-S/S2,C,T/T2 (option)
- 4 x independent turners on board
- 4 x remultiplexers with autp EIT reinsertion
- TS over IP support UDP/RTP protocol and SPTS or MPTS mode
- Web remote management and SNMP supervision
- Software update via ETHERNET port
- Configuration reload after power failure