The PBI 3000EC Single Channel MPEG 2 SD Encoder is a real-time 4:2:0 MPEG-2 encoder with analog and digital video/audio inputs including CVBS, S-Video and SD-SDI. The PBI 3000EC encodes the input signal and outputs a single program transport stream (SPTS) to the ASI output or optional TS/IP (RJ45) output. Additionally, the PBI 3000EC Single Channel MPEG 2 SD Encoder has an ASI input port which can re-multiplex the encoded SPTS with an external transport stream (TS) and generate a new transport stream comprised of both streams.
The PBI 3000EC Single Channel MPEG 2 SD Encoder can output the encoder signal via the option TS/IP output via unicast or multicast protocols. The PBI 3000EC Single Channel MPEG 2 SD Encoder is ideally suited to broadcast and IPTV applications.
- Compliant with 4:2:0 MPEG- 2 MP@ML video compression standard
- Multiple video inputs S-Video, SDI, ASI and CVBS
- Multiple audio inputs Stereo, Balanced audio, and SDI embedded audio input
- Support PAL, NTSC, and SECAM analog TV standards
- User-configurable 4:3/16:9 aspect ratio
- Video compression bit rate from 1.5Mbps to 20Mbps
- Configurable GOP
- Built-in re-multiplexer
- Support PAT, PMT and SDT generation and NIT insertion
- SNMP based remote control system
- LCD display and user friendly operation menu
- Up to 6 MPTS or SPTS over multicast or unicast IP streaming output