The PBI 5200EC Single Channel MPEG 4 HD Encoder has a wide range of digital and analog inputs including CVBS, SD/HD-SDI, HDMI, YPbPr, and stereo audio. The encoded MPEG 4 transport stream is distributed via the ASI and IP outputs. The DCH-5200EC encoder features include Time Base Correction which allows for high stability video and audio synchronisation.
PBI 5200EC Single Channel MPEG 4 HD Encoder supports re-multiplexing functionality allowing the DCH-5200EC to combine the TS from itself with the TS from another device via the ASI input. The new TS can then be distributed via the ASI or IP (optional) outputs.
In transcoding mode, the digital audios are looped through and time stamping is automatically implemented to ensure the synchronisation between video and audio. This unique encoder/transcoder with built-in re-multiplexer architecture makes the DCH-5200EC one of the best solutions to meet the MPEG2 to MPEG4/H.264 migration in today’s digital broadcast market.
- Multiple video resolution including 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576i and 480i
- Multiple inputs HDMI, HD-SDI, YPbPr, and CVBS
- Unique video and audio synchronization by time base correction
- Support 10/100M TS/IP SPTS and MPTS
- Built-in re-multiplexer for encoder loop
- Support VBR and CBR encoding mode
- Support 2 pairs of analog stereo audio encoding with optional extension board
- Remote Control and Supervision by SNMP, HTTP WEB