The PBI DCH-5200 Professional Satellite Receiver features a broadcast-quality MPEG 2 and MPEG 4 AVC/H.264 decoder capable of decoding standard definition (SD) and high definition (HD). The PBI DCH-5200 Professional Satellite Receiver also provides a variety of industry-standard output formats which include: CVBS video, XLR balanced audio, RCA unbalanced audio, AES/EBU Audio, SD/HD-SDI, HDMI, and TS/IP.
Provides operators an ideal solution for receiving, remultiplexing, descrambling and decoding operations. Equipped with a variety of inputs that ensures compatibility with all transmission media. The DCH5200′ s remultiplexing capabilities enable creation of new transport streams that are subsets of the original stream. Customized services may be output as multiple SPTS or MPTS over IP, as well as over AS
By the dual DVB common interfaces, DCH5200 could decrypt multiple services in one transport stream or two. DCH-5200 is also a professional IRD that features a broadcast quality decoder for MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 in both Standard Definition and High Definition formats, and provides a variety of industry standard digital and analog outputs, including CVBS video, AES/EBU Audio, analog Audio, SDSDI and HD-SDI. The unit also performs HD down-conversion and aspect ratio adaptation of HD programs to generate professional quality baseband analog video and audio outputs for easy integration with existing cable network infrastructure
The PBI DCH-5200 Professional Satellite Receiver also performs high definition downconversion and aspect radio adaptation of high definition programs to generate professional quality baseband analogue video and audio outputs for easy integration with existing network infrastructure.
Control of the DCH-5200 can be made in several ways: web management client, headend management software (PC), and directly via the front panel of the IRD.
The PBI DCH-5200 Professional Satellite Receiver has been thoroughly tested in Australia on the Optus VAST platform using both single and multi CAMs. The DCH-5200 satellite receiver can process up to 8 services simultaneously via the onboard remultiplexer and output them via the ASI output. Alternatively up to 2 radio services can be made simultaneously available via the DCH-5200’s 2 unbalanced audio outputs. We have a variety of customers using the DCH-5200 satellite receiver in remote locations on the Optus VAST service as the DCH-5200 provides a robust and versatile solution for remote area re-broadcast sites.
- Compatible with several tuner types including DVB-S/S2/S2X*/T/T2/C/DTMB/ATSC/ISDB-T, DS3/E3, TS/IP, or ASI.
- MPEG 2 & MPEG 4 AVC/H.264 Decoding
- 2 x Common Interface Slots
- Gigabit Ethernet or Dual 100M TS/IP output for TS/IP.
- BISS-1 & BISS-E Decryption
- Supports VBI TELETEXT, EDU/DVB Subtitle Closed Caption
- UDP/RTP, Unicast/Multicast, and SPTS/MPTS over IP (full duplex optional)
- Built-in TS Re-Multiplexer Receives 2 x ASI, Tuner, and TS/IP Inputs
- Two Audio PIDs decode or Pass Through (compressed in SDI output)
- Remote control and supervision by SNMP HTTP WEB and Proprietary HDMS software
- PCM Audio Embedded in SDI and HDMI Outputs
- PCM Audio Output on Two AES/EDU Audio Output Ports
- On Site Software Upgrade via IP
- RSSI, received Eb/No & BER Monitoring
DCH-5200P Series Output Formats:
- ASI x 2 (+ ASI Input and loop through)
- CVBS (composite)
- YPbPr (component)
- SD/HD-SDI x 2
- AES/EBU Audio
- TS/IP (optional)
- IF Satellite Loop Through
*DVB-S2X Tuner is optional