The DIH-4000V low bitrate H.264 Transcoder is specially designed for IPTV system, especially for those IPTV systems over unmanaged network architectures in which the bandwidth are normally limited. Adopting the powerful chipset and high quality compression algorithm, the inputted video transport stream can be compressed into relative low bit rate (<600kbps/channel) while the picture quality is guaranteed. DIH-4000V supports both MPTS and SPTS with a built-in IP re-multiplexer. DIH-4000V is also suitable for the multiscreen applications, where the inputted video can be compressed into various bit rates with different resolutions which are suitable for Smart phones, Tablets, PC and Flat screens simultaneously. DIH-4000V can be managed and monitored by user-friendly WEB interface.
• Comply with MPEG-2(MP@ML) and MPEG-4 AVC Baseline, Main & High Profile @ L4.0 or less
• Comply with MPEG-1 Layer II Audio, AAC, MP3 Decoding and Encoding
• Up to 4 HD or 16 SD transcoding
• Support up to 200 IP output with maximum bit rate of 100Mbps for each
• Off line local files transcoding
• Real-time monitoring on input bit rate, TS counter error, output video/Audio bit rate, PSI/SI information
• Real-time monitoring on the rate of utilization of CPU, running time, memory, etc.
• Last time memory for automatic encoding/transcoding after power recycles
• Re-multiplexer for PSI/SI editing PID pass through/filtering/remapping, PCR adjustment
• Keypad and LCD on front panel for status monitoring and IP address setting
• Remote management over Web GUI
• Support 1:N redundency