The PBI DXP-3400P 4 Tuner Satellite Receiver is a professional high density unit that can be fitted with four DVB-S/S2, DVB-T/T2, DTMB, ATSC, ISDB-T, and DS3/E3 tuners. The PBI DXP-3400P 4 Tuner Satellite Receiver supports MPEG 2 and MPEG 4 decoding with video and audio provided via the units CVBS and redundant HD/SD-SDI outputs. The PBI DXP-3400P 4 Tuner Satellite Receiver if fitted with 4 x CI slots compatible with all major CAMs including card less technologies, with additional support for BISS 1 and BISS E encryption. Additionally, the PBI DXP-3400P 4 Tuner Satellite Receiver provides HD downconversion and aspect ratio adaption of all services received by the unit tuners.
The PBI DXP-3400P 4 Tuner Satellite Receiver is supplied with hot swappable redundant power supplies that afford the unit with superior reliability when compared to its competitors. The PBI DXP-3400P 4 Tuner Satellite Receiver also provides professional re-multiplexing of the transport streams received from the tuners with two onboard re-multiplexer that can edit and modify the TS which is then outputted via ASI.
- 4 x tuner input, supporting DVB-S/S2/T/T2/C/DTMB/ATSC/ISDB-T
- Supports DVB-S2 input stream identifier and DVB-T2 multi PLP and SFN MIP pass through
- SD/HD MPEG 2 and MPEG 4 AVC/H.246 decoding
- Builtin TS remultiplexer
- 4 x CI clots
- BISS 1 and BISS E support
- 4 x ASI outputs
- 4 x SD/HD-SDI outputs
- 4 x CVBS
- Dynamic PMT detection and automatic updating
- Redundant power supply
- Remote control and monitoring via web management, SNMPv2, HDMS.