The Suman 3.7m C Band Satellite Dish is an eight panel construction satellite dish optimised for reception of C Band. The Suman 3.7m C Band Satellite Dish utilises a aluminium reflector that provides superior signal gain when compared with SMC style dishes of the same size. Another advantage of Suman’s design is the performance of the reflector which is a result of the high accuracy manufacturing technique used to forms the parabola. The reflector is then laser cut into eight panels for ease of installation and shipping.
The Suman 3.7m C Band Satellite Dish is supplied with Av-Comm’s 2 port C Band OMT and High Efficiency Feedring. This configuration allows reception of linear vertical and horizontal signal simultaneously with the use of two C Band LNBs.
The Suman 3.7m C Band Satellite Dish is supplied with a hot dip galvanised pedestal mount and fixing hardware. The dish is fitted to the pedestal mount via a pole cap style interface, this allows the dish to be installed atop custom mount designs further demonstrating the dishes flexibility.
- High efficiency and sidelobe performance.
- Simple installation optimised for WHS requirements without the need for cranes or hoists.
- Dish components fit in elevators and through doorways making rooftop installation in high rise buildings simple.
- High precision interchangeable components.
- Corrosion and rust resistant construction through the aluminium reflector and galvanised steel hub and pedestal.
- Minimal maintenance.
Suman are the leading manufacturer of high grade satellite dishes. The company has a strong focus on research and development that has afforded Suman an exceptional reputation. Suman’s practical design mantra has significantly reduced assembly time which results in measurable cost saving for the customer during installation.
|Antenna Optics||Prime Focus|
|Mount Construction||Hot Dip Galvanised|