The Suman 3m Ku Band Satellite Dish is an eight panel construction satellite dish optimised for reception of Ku Band. The Suman 3m Ku Band Satellite Dish utilises a prime focus feed assembly in button hook style to minimise shading of the reflector surface. The Suman 3m Ku Band Satellite Dishes primary advantage over other manufacturers is the performance of the reflector which is a result of the high accuracy manufacturing technique that forms the parabola. The reflector is then laser cut into eight panels for ease of installation and shipping. The reflector is made from aluminium supported with powder-coated steel ribs and galvanised steel hub, mounting hardware is stainless and galvanised steel extending the operational life of the antenna beyond its competitors. The Suman 3m Ku Band Satellite Dish is also supplied with a hot dip galvanised pedestal mount.
- High efficiency and sidelobes performance.
- Simple installation optimised for WHS requirements without the need for cranes or hoists.
- Dish components fit in elevators and through doorways making rooftop installation in high rise buildings simple.
- High precision interchangeable components.
- Corrosion and rust resistant construction through the aluminium reflector and galvanised steel hub and pedestal.
- Minimal maintenance.
Suman are the leading manufacturer of high grade satellite dishes. The company has a strong focus on research and development that has afforded Suman an exceptional reputation. Suman’s practical design mantra has significantly reduced assembly time which results in measurable cost saving for the customer during installation.
|Antenna Optics||Prime Focus|
|Mount Construction||Hot Dip Galvanised|