The Suman 4.5m Ku Band VSAT Satellite Dish is type approved for Ku Band, VSAT and TVRO applications. The Suman 4.5m Ku Band VSAT Satellite Dish utilises a dual reflector cassegrain feed assembly to maximise performance. The primary advantage of this design over that of other manufacturers is the ease of access provided by the cassegrain feed configuration allowing; alignment and maintenance to be carried out safely by eliminating the need for ladders or elevated work platforms. The Suman 4.5m Ku Band VSAT Satellite Dish’s reflector is made from aluminium panels supported with a hot dipped galvanised steel hub; mounting hardware is stainless and galvanised steel, extending the operational life of the antenna beyond its competitors.
- High efficiency and low sidelobes performance.
- Fast, repeatable installation without the need for cranes or hoists.
- Smaller components fit in elevators and through doorways thereby easing rooftop installation.
- High precision interchangeable components.
- Durability through special processes that resist rust and corrosion.
- Ease of maintenance.
Suman are the leading manufacturer of high grade satellite dishes. The company has a strong focus on research and development that has afforded Suman an exceptional reputation. Suman’s practical design mantra has significantly reduced assembly time which results in measurable cost saving for the customer during installation.
|Tx/Rx Frequency (GHz)||(14-14.5) (10.95-12.75)|
|Gain Tx/Rx (dB)||(54.7) (53.6)|
|1st Sidelobe (dBi)||-14|