The Suman 1.2m Ku Band VSAT Satellite Dish is a versatile satellite dish that can be used for VSAT or receive only (TVRO) applications. Suman’s 1.2m dish is type approved for VSAT operations with several satellite operators including Asiasat and Intelsat. The Suman 1.2m Ku Band VSAT Satellite Dish utilises a single piece SMC reflector in conjunction with an azimuth over elevation mount. The satellite dishes mount is constructed from galvanised and stainless steel to ensure superior corrosion resistance. The Suman Ku Band 1.2m satellite dish accepts a mounting pole of 60 mm OD and uses a pole cap style interface between pole and mount.
We carry this dish in stock at our Sydney warehouse and can provide a range of mounting options to suit any installation location.
- One piece SMC reflector with high surface accuracy.
- Excellent sidelobe performance, meeting or exceeding CCIR 580-IV (ITU-R, S.580-5 and S.465-5).
- Azimuth over elevation mount.
- Designed to be installed by a single technician.
- Hot dip galvanised steel mount.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware.
Suman are the leading manufacturer of high grade satellite dishes. The company has a strong focus on research and development that has afforded Suman an exceptional reputation. Suman’s practical design mantra has significantly reduced assembly time which results in measurable cost saving for the customer during installation.
|Mount Construction||Hot Dip Galvanised Ω|