The Dexing NDS3402E DVB-S2 Satellite Modulator is a high performance DVB-S2 satellite modulator designed to be easily integrated into existing satcom system architectures including Satellite New Gathering (SNG) and fixed install television/radio uplink providers.
The Dexing NDS3402E DVB-S2 Satellite Modulator has been designed to meet industry standard EN302307 which is the standard adopted by the European broadband satellite telecommunication industry. The Dexing NDS3402E DVB-S2 Satellite Modulator accepts an ASI or TS/IP input which is then modulated to the Dexing NDS3402E DVB-S2 Satellite Modulator’s RF output.
Dexing NDS3402E DVB-S2 Satellite Modulator supports local and remote monitoring and control through web GUI and Network Management Software (NMS) software. The Dexing NDS3402E DVB-S2 Satellite Modulator is ideally suited to Satellite News Gathering (SNG), fixed and temporary Television Uplinks, and internet point to point data services.
- Compliant to DVB-S2 (EN302307) and DVB-S (EN300421) standards
- Four ASI inputs supporting auto switching backup
- Supporting BISS scrambling mode
- Supporting local and remote control
- 1 external 10MHz reference clock input with loop out
- Support 24V power output through RF output port
- RF Output frequency range: 950~2150 MHz, 10 kHz stepping
- Constant temperature crystal oscillator, as high as 0.1ppm stability
- Support TS/IP signal input
DVB-S/S2 Output Modulator Specifications
|DVB-S QPSK: FEC 1/2,2/3,3/4,5/6,7/8|
|DVB-S2 QPSK:FEC 1/4,1/3,2/5,1/2, 3/5,2/3,3/4,4/5,5/6,8/9,9/10|
|DVB-S2 8PSK FEC 3/5,2/3,3/4,5/6,8/9,9/10|
|DVB-S2 16PSK FEC 2/3,3/4,4/5,5/6,8/9,9/10|
|DVB-S2 32PSK FEC 3/4,4/5,5/6,8/9,9/10|
|RF output: 950.00-2150.00 MHz, 1 kHz step|
|Symbol Rate: 0.05-45.0 Msps (QPSK/8PSK) – 0.05-40 Msps (16APSK/32APSK)|
|BISS Encryption: DVB-S and DVB-S2: Mode 0, Mode 1, Mode E|
|DVB-S Roll Off: 0.2, 0.25, 0.35; DVB-S2 Roll Off: 0.2, 0.25, 0.35|