The Romantis UHP-200 Satellite Router is a satellite modem that can be configured for use in SCPC, TDMA, and hybrid SCPC/TDMA architectures. The Romantis UHP-200 Satellite Router is designed to be flexible allowing it to be used for a variety of applications including, cellular backhaul, broadband internet, point to point layer 2 links, and video content distribution and contribution. The Romantis UHP-200 Satellite Router can be used in Point-to-Point, Star, Dual Gateway, and Mesh networks making the UHP-200 Satellite Router one of the most flexible satellite modems available on the market today.
The Romantis UHP-200 Satellite Router comprises multi-channel DVB and MF-TDMA demodulators, a universal SCPC/TDMA modulator and a powerful IP router. The primary application of the Romantis UHP-200 High Throughput Satellite Router is in Hub stations of large networks, where multiple UHP-200 routers can be cascaded. The Romantis UHP-200 Satellite Router satellite router is also a good fit for complex remote TDM/TDMA or Hubless TDMA terminals with high throughput and multi-mode operation.
The Romantis UHP-200 Satellite Router ‘s mMultiple demodulators allow simultaneous reception of two TDM or SCPC carriers and group of TDMA mesh carriers from two distinct satellite beams or from two antennas. The universal modulator can instantaneously switch from TDMA burst mode to SCPC mode, thus assuring high data throughout and efficiency.
The Romantis UHP-200 High Throughput Satellite Router is provided in a compact form factor for a power consumption of less than 10 watts. The Romantis UHP-200 Satellite Router is powered via 24 volt DCs allowing the modem to be power via low voltage DC, or AC grid power systems and includes an internal 10 MHz frequency reference.
- Aggregate throughput of 450 Mbps
- Two independent DVB demodulators with separate IF inputs for TDMA and SCPC operations
- DVB-S2 QPSK, 8PSK, 16APSK and 32APSK* modulations
- Roll-off 5% or 20%
- Multichannel MF-TDMA demodulator with efficiency of 96%
- ACM in forward and return channels, including SCPC mode
- SCPC, TDM/TDMA, TDM/TDMA Mesh, Hubless TDMA
- Dual-satellite or -band operations with dynamic traffic balancing
- Automatic beam-switching of mobile terminals
- Superior IP router productivity up to 300’000 pps
- Reach set of supported protocols with QoS
- Built-in adaptive hierarchic traffic shaper for VSAT
- Two Gigabyte Ethernet user’s ports with built-in switch
- Low power consumption – less than 10 Watt
- Inbuilt 10 MHz reference
- Reliable operations with MTBF >200’000h
*Optional licence required