Av-Comm is a second generation family operated business established in 1981, our technicians have over 60 years’ experience in the satellite and terrestrial communication installation industry making us one of the most experienced teams in Australia.
Our technicians specialise in:
- Large size antennas for TVRO (Television Receive Only) systems 2.4m to 13m.
- Larger size antennas for VSAT (Very Small Aperture Terminal) systems 3.8m to 7m.
- Small size antenna C & Ku Band antenna systems.
- SMATV (Satellite Master Antenna Television) systems.
- ENG Electronic News Gathering Equipment and Systems.
- MATV (Master Antenna Television) systems.
- RF (Radio Frequency) Tx/Rx communication systems.
Our team is highly trained in the use of the latest satellite communication technologies to provide our customers with economic, innovative, and robust communication solutions. The Av-Comm team can provide a range of fly in, fly out (FIFO) services tailored to suit any project size. Our unique transport and logistics solutions allow us to provide technical services to every State and Territory of Australia extending our reach out into the Pacific and South East Asia.
Av-Comm has longstanding relationships with Australian and international manufacturers allowing us to negotiate directly eliminating the middle men affording Av-Comm to leverage economies of scale to create value for our customers. We operate a physical sales channel via our Sydney office which is further complimented by our online e-commerce website. Customers are also invited to request for “hard to get” products as our extensive network of suppliers can often source them. We aim to hold all items listed on our website in-stock to provide our customers with the maximum availability.