The PBI DCP-3000 Digital Content Platform Main Chassis is the foundation component for the PBI DCP-3000 series of headend modules. The PBI DCP-3000 Digital Content Platform Main Chassis is equipped with redundant power supplies, forced air cooling, dual SFP TS/IP ports, and dual monitoring and control ports.
The PBI DCP-3000 Digital Content Platform Main Chassis can be fitted with up to six DCP-3000 series modules allowing the system to be highly configurable and optimised for your specific headend requirement.
PBI DCP-3000 Digital Content Platform Main Chassis Features:
- 6 Input/Output module slots and 1 extension module slot (for Remux & Scrambler)
- 920Mbps input + 920Mbps output for each TS/IP SFP port, IGMP v2/v3
- Support IPTV mode and conversion of MPTS from any input to SPTS
- Up to 256 MPTS/SPTS TS/IP input and 512 MPTS/SPTS TS/IP output
- Support TS/IP input backup, includes channel to channel and port to port modes
- 16 TS processors on the main board, support PSI/SI edition and regeneration, PID remapping and filtering
- Support 32 channels remux and scrambling over IP with the extended module (P01MS)
- Removable cooling fan assembly with alarm, and speed control
- Dual hot-swappable power supply modules
- Device configuration via front panel, Web GUI, and SNMP
The PBI DCP-3000 Digital Content Platform Main Chassis can be fitted with modules able to provide the functions as listed below:
- DVB-C/T/T2/S/S2 signal reception
Pro Broadband Inc (PBI) is a leading manufacturer of headend and multimedia solutions for a range of diverse markets and applications, established in 1994 PBI has quickly grown to be a leader in this field with an enviable reputation.
Av-Comm has worked closely with PBI for over a decade to refine and optimise their headend solutions for use in the Australian, New Zealand, and South Pacific markets. Contact our team today to find out how we can assist you with your project needs today.