The PBI DXP-3800 8 Tuner Satellite Receiver is ideally suited to IPTV and broadcast application where reception of several sources is required and the output is to be TS/IP or ASI. The PBI DXP-3800 8 Tuner Satellite Receiver can be fitted with DVB-S/S2, DVB-T/T2, DVB-C, DTMB, ISDB-T and ATSC tuners. The PBI DXP-3800 8 Tuner Satellite Receiver utilises modular tuner technology with the unit use two banks for four tuners which allow two different types of tuner to be installed, for example 4 x DVB-S/S2 and 4 x DVB-T tuners.
The PBI DXP-3800 8 Tuner Satellite Receiver produces 8 individual transport streams (TS), the streams can be edited and re-multiplexed to provide unicast and multicast output streams with each service available on a dedicated stream or with all services in a single stream. Additionally the PBI DXP-3800 8 Tuner Satellite Receiver can output the individual transport streams or a remultiplex TS via ASI. The PBI DXP-3800 8 Tuner Satellite Receiver has 8 common interface (CI) slots capable of working with most traditional smartcard and CAM and cardness encryption technologies.
- 8 x tuner input, supporting DVB-S/S2/T/T2/C/DTMB/ATSC/ISDB-T
- Supports DVB-S2 input stream identifier and DVB-T2 multi PLP and SFN MIP pass through
- Builtin TS remultiplexer
- 8 x CI clots
- BISS 1 and BISS E support
- 8 x ASI outputs
- TS/IP output full duplex (128 individual output streams max)
- Redundant power supply
- Remote control and monitoring via web management, SNMPv2, HDMS.