The PBI 1520EC MPEG 4 SD/HD Encoder Module is a flexible single channel encoder capable of encoding standard definition or high definition inputs as MPEG 4. The PBI 1520EC MPEG 4 SD/HD Encoder Module supports several input formats including HD/SD-SDI, HD/SD-HDMI and CVBS. The encoded transport stream can be outputted via GbE IP and ASI.
The PBI 1520EC MPEG 4 SD/HD Encoder Module can encode an additional two pairs of stereo audio with its optional audio daughter board. Additionally, The PBI 1520EC MPEG 4 SD/HD Encoder Module provides an onboard re-multiplexer allowing the TS generated by the unit to be integrated into a MPTS for distribution in broadcast communication networks.
- Fully compliant with H.264 HP@Level 4.0 and MP@Level 3.0
- Multiple video resolution including 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576i and 480i
- Multiple inputs HD/SD-HDMI, HD/SD-SDI, and CVBS with audio.
- Support GbE TS/IP input/output(full duplex)
- Built-in Re-multiplexer can modify TS from ASI Input, IP input.
- Can edit PSI/SI
- Support VBR and CBR encoding mode
- Support 2 pairs of analog stereo audio encoding with optional audio daughter board.
- Remote monitor and control by SNMP, web management interface
- Supports downconversion without changing frame rate.